Goodride - SL 369 285/70R17LT 121/118Q
|Size ?||285/70R17LT 121/118Q|
|Load Index ?||121|
|Speed Index ?||Q|
|Run Flat ?||No|
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Usage pdp-details-vehicle-usage-ALL TERRAIN
Model SL 369
Load Index 121
Speed Index Q (max. vehicle speed 160 Km/h)
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- July 22nd, 2018These tyres are perfect for my use. We’ve had no trouble on the sand at all..great serive and delivery was super fast I have highly recommend this company to all my friends and family.
- October 10th, 2016Suzuki Sierra drivers are renowned for being tight arses and im no different. Tyres, generally, are the one expense im willing to pay for though. But somehow this time I didn't follow my own advice and went for the bargain. There was no high expectation for the set i got, mainly to be used on the road as a kind of daily driver in the city, changing them to my muddies when going bush. These days, more often than not, i've been leaving them on for the fun times and am extremely happy with the way they have lasted and perform. Cheers Shane.
- September 28th, 2018Great tyres for great price
- June 29th, 2018These tyres are great for value. We are very happy with everything about them. The noise is negligible and forgivable. Ordering some more to replace the back tyres now.
- July 3rd, 2017Tyres are quite loud compared to other tyres I've had. Great grip in the wet, offroad performance is up there with previous tyres used.
- June 19th, 2019So far i am happy with the way these tyres perform, but I’ve only had them on our car for over a month, time will tell.
- October 14th, 2017
- February 17th, 2019
- August 1st, 2019
- March 21st, 2018
- August 27th, 2018
- July 6th, 2019
- March 2nd, 2019
- November 26th, 2017
- April 22nd, 2018
- October 25th, 2018
- July 20th, 2018
- August 22nd, 2018
- May 12th, 2018