Pirelli - CINTURATO P1 VERDE 175/65R14 82T
|Model||CINTURATO P1 VERDE|
|Size ?||175/65R14 82T|
|Load Index ?||82|
|Speed Index ?||T|
|Run Flat ?||No|
Vehicle Type Passenger car
Usage Summer/All season tyre
Model CINTURATO P1 VERDE
Load Index 82
Speed Index T (max. vehicle speed 190 Km/h)
Select a local fitting partner
Prices start at $15 per tyre. Enter your postcode to see your local fitter's prices for your car.
We will ship the tyre directly to the fitter
The fitter will contact you to arrange fitting
Quick delivery after your purchase
- February 8th, 2018Overall very happy with these tyres and at a very affordable price for pirelli tyres too!
- September 20th, 2018Great tyres... Felt the difference immediately. The whole process was fantastic, easy and fast.
- October 6th, 2018To me tyres are just tyres.....but your "business model" (on-line buying at the right price with fitting at a location close by) is terrific.
- January 4th, 2019Virtually no edge scrub due to constant turning of my Renault Kangoo Van, possibly due to compound of materials used to manufacture the tyre. I had heard that Pirelli tyres wear extremely well and I had already installed them on my Peugeot 308 Hatchback in which I Uber and the wear factor is excellent.
- February 10th, 2019These tyres are excellent and very quiet, and for value for money they are very good.
- February 14th, 2019Early days yet but I was not impressed by the Chinese brand tyres I had been running for the last two years and only achieving 10,000 - 12,000 klm. I heard that Pirelli's have a much higher klm lifespan and I have even proven that running P7's on another vehicle I own which are at 40,000 klm now with only 2 -3 mm wear according to tread depth standards with another 2 -3 mm still to go before replacement consideration. I trust that this apply to my P 1's. I thoroughly recommend these tyres as economical value for money in a prestige tyre (Ferrari's run P 0's).
- February 23rd, 2019Overall I am extremely happy with these tyres especially for the price, very quiet! Pretty good in the wet too which surprised me I like the extra design in the tyre for the water displacement.
- August 24th, 2017Surprisingly decent tyres for the money. No clue on tread wear yet (hence middle rating), but all levels of performance exceed what I expected for the coin, or of similar priced tyres manufactured elsewhere.
- August 25th, 2017
- December 16th, 2017
- February 13th, 2018
- October 7th, 2018
- January 16th, 2019
- February 9th, 2019
- February 24th, 2019
- May 13th, 2019
- November 15th, 2018
- September 14th, 2018
- May 13th, 2019
- March 7th, 2019