KUMHO ROAD VENTURE APT KL51 TYRES
Kumho's KL51 is a highway tyre made for the light truck and SUV owner. It is a multipurpose tyre designed for a comfortable ride, driving stability and reduced road noise. The tread compound is formulated to combine wet and dry traction with durability of treadwear. The tread comes in a symmetric design with a continuous center rib for constant road contact to enhance stability. Independent intermediate tread blocks improve poor weather traction, and interconnected shoulder blocks enhance responsiveness and promote even wear. Also, to help resist distortion when driving at speed and cornering, the internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon.
- Made for light trucks and the SUV market
- Multipurpose tyre designed for a comfortable ride and reduced road noise
- Tread compound formulated for both wet and dry traction
- Independent intermediate tread blocks for wet weather traction
Start here by entering your tyre size
You can find your tyre size here
You can find your tyre size
- in the manual of your car or
- on the sidewall of your current tyres
Note: We also show tyres with a speed and load index higher than your provided ones. Why?