Atturo - AZ 800 285/60R18 116V
|Size ?||285/60R18 116V|
|Load Index ?||116|
|Speed Index ?||V|
Out of Stock
Notify me when re-stocked
|Run Flat ?||No|
Vehicle Type 4x4, SUV
Model AZ 800
Load Index 116
Speed Index V (max. vehicle speed 240 Km/h)
- February 21st, 2018I love these tyres. Havnt done to much driving in the wet but so far so good. I would definitely buy again.
- February 21st, 2017Great tyres, traction in dry & wet is excellent, great price for great value.
- January 27th, 2017These tyres have been on my Jeep Commander for about 10,000km now. Its a 4WD vehicle with good suspension and I do a variety of country and highway driving (mostly) in all weather conditions and have found them to be very good performers. Good grip in both wet and dry conditions and I've no complaints about acceleration or braking performance. I'd definitely buy them again and will continue to look favourably at brands other than the mainstream ones. I reckon at $500+ cheaper than other brands, that money is better off in my pocket.
- October 13th, 2016Got them on my new ranger, great tyre, shame about the flames on the side wall tho
- July 29th, 2016I bought my tyres about 16 months ago for my 2014 hilux 4x4 and I'm very happy with them. They are a tremendous improvement on the OEM tyres in traction and road noise, and they are wearing quite well so far. I don't carry a lot of weight regularly in my ute, and I highly recommend these tyres for this application
- October 13th, 2016i bought them for my captiva 4x4 diesel tyres were great but just a little noisy but great value
- July 6th, 2016great tyre - so good that i brought a few more sets. i drive very fast but these tyres haven't lost traction. tyres stick like glue to the road in both dry and wet. would def recommend.
- March 15th, 2018